Be still and know that I am God ; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A WILD Time at the Zoo - Knights & Baldwins

Lunch at the Varsity
While waiting for the Rain to pass

Brooklyn, Ethan, & Hannah

Ethan's First Trip to the Varsity

Brooklyn & Hannah

Atlanta Zoo

Brooklyn & Mommy
27 weeks pregnant

The Flamingo's

Parakeet House

Rhino

Ethan & Jenny

Turtles



An up close view of the elephants

Elephant

Giraffe & Zebra 


A Gorilla

A Fun Ride on the Carousel



A Visit to the Children's Petting Zoo
The Kangaroo's

Petting the Goats

Petting Farm



Brooklyn's Favorite:
Adorable Panda playing with a red ball

My Beautiful Daughter
Growing up way too fast

My Little Monkey

Hannah &Brooklyn
Monkeying around


Our Little Monkey's Had a blast at the zoo!

Brooklyn's June Hide em in Your Heart Verse:
God made the heavens and everything in it!

Praying God's Word was made real & tangible to my daughter's heart today!

No comments:

Post a Comment