Be still and know that I am God ; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Brooklyn's Trip to Take Teddy Bears to the Children's Shelter

"The Garden"
Women & Children's Shelter
36 Teddy Bears for 36 Children

For Brooklyn's 4th Birthday Party, we asked her friends to bring a teddy bear to give to a child at "The Garden" in lieu of bringing her a birthday gift. 
All of Brooklyn's friends were SO generous.
35 Teddy Bears were raised for these children at "The Garden."

On Monday June 27th, Brooklyn and some youth from Shadowbrook brought the teddy bears to these precious children. What a joy it brought to all of our hearts to see the smile on these beautiful kids faces as they were handed a teddy bear!

Oh how better it is to give than it is to receive.
 -Act 4:32-35
The Shadowbrook Youth
Our Bus Ride

Oh how I love ministering alongside my very special friend
Becky! What a blessing to have such a godly
friend in my life.

The youth helping pass out the teddy bears

The Beautiful Children and their Mom's

Brooklyn helping hand out the Teddy Bears

David & I in the Chapel

Pam & Jessica Smith

Our special friends from
The Garden





We can not wait to go back & visit with our new friends!

Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.Romans 12:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment