Be still and know that I am God ; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Thankful Thursday - Thankful For My Valentine Today and Always!

   For Valentines 2011
David surprised me with a
Romantic Valentine Get away to
Barnsley Gardens
 We walked through the Gardens

We went on Evening Strolls
 Shared Romantic Dinners
 Took a day tour of the gardens by golf cart


Rode on a Romantic Carriage Ride
We went Horseback Riding Together
 An Unforgettable Weekend
Spent with an
Unforgettable man.
My Knight & Shinning Armor!

Thank you David for a more than
FABULOUS
Romantic Getaway!

I belong to my lover,
and his desire is for me.
Come, my lover, let us go to the countryside,
let us spend the night in the villages.
Let us go early to the vineyards
to see if the vines have budded,
if their blossoms have opened,
and if the pomegranates are in bloom
there I will give you my love.
Song of Solomon 7:10-12
As the bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
so shall your God
rejoice over you.

Isaiah 62:5

No comments:

Post a Comment