Be still and know that I am God ; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Pregnancy- The First 13 weeks

On January 19, 2011 
We found out we were pregnant.
We were in DC visiting with the Knight's and the Craft's.
We made a special trip to DC to meet my little nephew 
Elisha Giles Knight
for the very first time.
On the last morning of our trip, I realized I was around 6 days late.
so I snuck into the bathroom & found out that there was going to be a new beautiful addition to the Knight Family! 
Elisha Giles Knight
My Precious Nephew
A very proud Aunt Jamie
We shared our exciting news about
Baby Knight
during a family breakfast at Cracker Barrel.
Brooklyn surprised everyone by walking into breakfast with her
"Big Sister" T-Shirt

 Surprise Grams & Papa...I am going to be a
BIG SISTER!!! 
 Brooklyn surprised Grams & Papa
with a cake...they were very surprised
to find out there was going to be a new addition to the family
in September!!!
 Surprise Cul-de-sac Chics there is a
BABY
growing in my belly!
No sushi for me tonight!
A special surprise to brighten my day from my sister!




A ppregnancy survival kit 
given by my neighborhood friends...
the Cul-de-sac Chics!

How blessed I am to have such thoughtful family & friends!
What fun it was to share with everyone our exciting news!  

Sunday Feb 2011
7weeks pregnant.
Ok funny but true story...I am sitting in Worship today feeling a lil nauseas, trying to concentrate as I am secretly popping saltine crackers in my mouth, hoping the people beside me in my pue do not notice my very loud crunching or hear the crinkling of the wrapper each time I reach my hand into my purse to grab another cracker. So as any normal pregnant woman I start thinking about lunch... I think "what in the world can I possibly eat." Then this picture of one friends Shea with a bag of Krystals pops in my mind. See Shea has Colon Cancer & deals w/ the side effects of nausea often. Shea shares the in's & out's of dealing with Cancer on a blog. And on her blog there is this hilarious pic of Shea w/ a bag of Krystals in her hand as she deliciously describes how the Krystals hit the spot on one of her bad days of nausea. So as this pic of her with her bag Krystals crosses my mind...I think ummm...yummy Krystals! So to make a long story short of where my thoughts went while I should have been listening to my pastors Sunday AM meessage...Right after church I drove myself to the nearest Krystals! Prob 5-10 mins out of my way. But oh how those little cheesesburgers hit the spot for a nauseas pregnant woman!

1 comment:

  1. What cute ways to tell the grandparents! And you'll do just about anything to satisfy those pregnancy cravings, won't you? So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete