Be still and know that I am God ; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth. Psalm 46:10

Friday, January 7, 2011

Brooklyn's First Trip to the Dentist

Tuesday, January 4, 2011
A Toothful Tuesday
Brooklyn's very first trip to the dentist went so much better than I could ever imagine.She actually loved it! Dr. Kwon & his staff  treated Brooklyn like a royal princess. She got Heart shaped Hollywood glasses to wear so the light would not hurt her eyes, they let her blow bubbles with the rinser, & touch the soft blue gloves BEFORE they touched her mouth. I was so glad when they told me she did not have any cavities, for my little girls LOVES sugar. Brooklyn was such a great patient that they gave her a pink balloon & a trip to the treasure box!

1 comment:

  1. It’s great to hear that your daughter enjoyed her first trip to the dentist! The dentist and nurse at that clinic you went to are really great with kids, judging by your report. I think those heart-shaped glasses are a great touch! Not only does it protect their eyes, it makes the kids feel really special.

    Nelson Ishida

    ReplyDelete